New Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners
Enerpac introduces a new portfolio of hydraulic bolt tensioners for critical Power Generation fastening applications. Three new bolt tensioner series are designed for maximum durability in harsh environments, ease of use and improved speed of operation.
PGT-Series Double Deck and Single-Stage Bolt Tensioners
have a broad range and provide high performance in tight spaces typically found in wind and gas turbines.
FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners
are designed specifically for tensioning wind tower foundations bolts. These bolt tensioners provide the speed and precision required by this critical application.
FTE-Series Elliptical Foundation Bolt Tensioners
provide an ideal fastening solution on wind tower foundation applications where limited space between the stud and wall prevent the use of standard tools.
HCL-Series, Lock Nut Cylinders
• Lock nut provides positive and safe mechanical load holding
• Low-friction locking rings spin easy, save time and effort
• Designed to withstand 10% side-load up to 90% of maximum stroke
• Hardened surface resists side-loading and cyclic wear
• Overflow port as stroke limiter to prevent plunger blow-out
• Weather protected, inside and out