A range of lightweight jacks designed to lift, lower, manoeuvre and position heavy loads with maximum safety.
- Extensive user of high strength aluminium alloys has minimised jack weight for improved portability.
- All moving parts are totally enclosed and lubricated by the hydraulic oil. Seats are highly resistant to deterioration under widely varying climatic conditions. Their long working life make Hydralite jacks the choice of many rental operations.
- A high pressure relief valve prevents lifting of loads in excess of the jack's capacity while locking overloads applied to the ram.
- Hydralite jacks are fitted with a fail-safe positive stop mechanism which prevents overstroking of the ram by venting oil to the reservoir when the stroke limit is reached.
- Jack models incorporating a threaded ram and load retaining ring, model - SR, should be selected when loads are to be sustained for a significant time. No need to rely on hydraulic fluid pressure.
- Every jack is serial numbered, fully tested and certified.
Wide range of capacities
- From 20 tonnes to 100 tonnes with stroke options and claw and screwed ram features.